Financial Flexibility Plans offer different options to purchase the range of our complete systems. The packages we offer include:
- Lease Purchase Agreement (LPA) – Monthly installments are paid across an agreed-upon length of time, by the end the buyer owns the system purchased
- Hire – Similar to the LPA, monthly installments are paid across an agreed-upon period of time. The buyer can also extend the HPA by the end of the initial agreement.
- Helping to balance out the cash flow and maintain a steady cash flow profile
- Dedicated Service & Maintenance to ensure the quality and robustness of the systems
- Tax benefits from utilising overhead costs can be attained
- Debt will not appear on the company’s balance sheet
- Allows for budget planning exercises, as the cost of this system is preemptively understood for the number of years its under contract.
- Low capital expenditure is great for companies that have “a lot on their plate”
Membracon Offer Financial Flexibility Packages Across The Following Systems:
Reverse Osmosis systems
The Membracon Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration systems have been designed to assist in the efficient production of clean water from industrial waste water recycling, effluent plants and desalination systems in a multitude of industries; petrochemical, chemical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical.
Membracon spiral membrane elements are ideal for most concentration or clarification applications. The traditional membranes used for pressure filtration, tubular membranes are available as part of Membracon’s stocks for the older, Abcor ultrafiltration systems.
Correctly sized UV systems can also be used to de-chlorinate or de-ozonate process water and to assist in the removal of TOC and urea from ultra pure water. The level of a pathogens inactivation depends on the UV dose (UV intensity x exposure time) applied and the pathogens susceptibility to this UV dose and it varies for every pathogen.
Water Recycling Systems
The Membracon ceramic filtration systems have been designed to assist for Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) systems, up to 2,000m3/day, that treat industrial waste water recycling, effluent plants and desalination systems in a multitude of industries; petrochemical, chemical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical.
Clean Water Systems
Being a company that has excelled in the Finishing Industry for almost two decades, we have found the transition to the Clean Water industry as a seamless exercise. Having been established in the water industry for nearly two decades, we have been able to develop our expertise to match our ambition of bringing solutions to all water related issues.
Effluent Treatment Systems
Membracon, working in conjunction with a leading effluent solutions company, are able to supply the Detailed assessment of existing treatment chemistry and plant, with a report detailing areas of improvement and optimisation of existing treatment chemistry and plant.
We’re Here To Help
If you want some more advice or would like to request a quote for your water sanitation issue then please fill in the form and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.