The Water Treatment Experts
Membracon (UK) Ltd is a global leader in the industrial water treatment sector, providing solutions and technology to world-class manufacturing businesses on every continent.
Your Trusted Partner
We are trusted partners, suppliers and designers to leading names in a wide range of industries, including;
- Food & Beverage
Our expertise covers ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, clean water treatment, effluent treatment, filtration and tectron tubular anodes.
To discover how we can help you to improve your manufacturing processes, improve efficiency, reduce costs and make environmental improvements, contact us now
Based In Wolverhampton, West Midlands, Membracon was established in 2002 as the head office for the United Kingdom to supply the electropainting industry with membrane technology.
Our parent company, Membracon Filtration B.V., in the Netherlands, was established in 1997 by Mr. Jan Tump. Prior to this, Jan Tump for many years was the European general director of Romicon, a pioneering company in Hollow Fibre ultrafiltration also used in the electropainting market.
Throughout the last 16 years MEMBRACON have become a Tier 1 supplier to the Automotive, Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Water Industries with complete process systems and ancillary products. Membracons engineers’ can offer more than a centuries worth of experience in a variety of sectors and for a wide range of products.
MEMBRACON CAN OFFER A FULL TURNKEY PACKAGE FOR ALL YOUR REQUIREMENTS:
- New Ultrafiltration (UF) systems, from 50 to 12,500 l/h for Electropainting plants.
Tectron Tubular anodes and anodes boxes
- User friendly anolyte systems
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems from 150 to 50,000 l/h, to produce high quality water for
- municipal or private supplies.
- Filtration Systems
- Clean water treatment systems
- Effluent treatment systems
- Upgrades to your existing system
- And much more…
Membracon are suppliers and designers to Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Food & Beverage, Pharmacutical and other major industry sectors
Membracon co-operates closely with a group of international partner companies in Europe, USA and Japan who operate in the electrocoating market providing Ultrafiltration systems, anodes & reverse osmosis systems. We have local agents and distributors in Europe and across the Rest of the World, enabling us to offer local customer support whenever needed.
In 2005 our revolutionary and exclusive Flexoperm® modular Ultrafiltration system was introduced, based on long-proven spiral wound technology membranes but adapted to make the operation much simpler and more flexible for the user.
Membracon are market leaders in technology for process filtration and water treatment within
all types of Industry.
- We offer innovative solutions to customer requirements with key process equipment.
- Our process systems cover clean and dirty water utilising various membrane technology in reverse osmosis systems, ceramic filtration systems & effluent treatment.
- We offer are a Worldwide service with offices in the UK and Netherlands and have key distributors and partners in Europe, USA , China and India.
- MEMBRACON partners have recently won awards in India (SERB-IGCW 2017 Awards) and South Korea (Seoul International Invention Fair) for their technology The Downflow Gas Contactor (DGC) Reactor.
- We also have a service team that can be called out on a 24 hour emergency basis or even be used via one of our service & maintenance packages